This stamped concrete patio was completed by the owners of Denver Concrete Inc in Highlands Ranch in 2015. This patio is colored "slate" and a dark gray release was used to complete this patio. The pattern is a "Granite" skin stamp and the border has been colored a separate "Dark Gray" to give a two tone look. You can read about the entire project here.
Residential Concrete Contractors Highlands Ranch CO
Denver Concrete Inc proudly serves all of Highlands Ranch. As a residential concrete contractor, all of our crews specialize in working with homeowners in all aspects that are concrete. Our team assists homeowners and property owners in finding the right solution for their particular project. As a Highlands Ranch concrete contractors, our team understands the challenges that are particular to only Highlands Ranch.
From the west side of Highlands Ranch at Westridge to Acres Green, our crews have completed hundreds of concrete projects in Highlands Ranch. Our company offers a comprehensive line of concrete repair and replacement services listed below.
Family Owned & Operated
Denver Concrete Inc is a family owned and operated business by Denver Natives. As 3rd generation construction workers, our ownership has seen the dramatic changes that have taken place in Denver and the industry as a whole. Regardless, our committment through all of this growth is our customer.
Highlands Ranch Concrete Contractor Services
Below is a short list of what we do in a nutshell. For a comprehensive listing of all of our concrete services, click here.
- Concrete Driveways: From repair to complete replacement our crews are very familiar with Highlands Ranch soils and the issues they present. Make certain to read about our concrete driveway process here. Our driveways are built to last!
- Concrete Resurfacing: Is your concrete spalling (the surface is chipping and flaking)? If the concrete is in good enough condition, it might be a good candidate for concrete resurfacing. Concrete resurfacing is easily half the cost of tearing out and replacing concrete. Read more about concrete resurfacing here.
- Concrete Removal: Many Denver area concrete contractors do not offer concrete removal as a stand-alone service. Denver Concrete Inc is proud to offer concrete demolition and removal as a complete service. So, if you are just looking to get rid of it, give us a call, we can help!
- Sidewalks & Patios: Whether you are looking to install a new sidewalk or replace an existing walkway, we can help! Our team of concrete experts are trained to assist you in designing the perfect patio or walkway.
- Decorative / Stamped Concrete: Denver Concrete Inc can help you design the most gorgeous custom concrete patio. With over 12 stamping patterns and 40 colors to choose from, the possibilities are almost endless. Make sure to ask us about "Sand Finish" concrete, a very popular alternative to stamped concrete patios.
- Garage & Basement Floors: Our garage floors and basement floors are built to last. In Highlands Ranch, bentonite soils are common. These soils swell and cause major heaving and cracking in concrete installations. Our crew can help you tear out the previous install and address the underlying reasons for the damage.
Highlands Ranch Home Owners Association
During the estimate process, our estimators always provide detailed notes on your project. These notes are used more often times than not by our customers for HOA approval. Additonally our team of concrete experts will work closely with Highlands Ranch Homeowners Association to provide whatever is needed.
Our team understands the importance of working within the homeowners association guidelines.
Give our team a call today! Our team of experts are ready to help you answer questions and find the solutions that are right for your project. We realize that not every project is a good fit for our team (some areas we do not specialize in), in those cases we more than likely know who to refer you to. So regardless of the project, we can help!